Attention Middle/High School Students:
Denver Curling is now offering a weekend class just for you, and we want your school represented! No experience necessary - we will introduce, instruct, and coach you and your teammates through drills, practices, strategy, and game play. Classes start in November 5 and run through February 18. Upon completion of the class, participants will have the opportunity to play in one of Denver Curling's spring bonspiels in April or May. Cost is $50 for the entire program!
2016-2017 Registration options for Middle and High School Curlers: Grades 6-12
1. Saturday morning program November 5 to February 18.
- 10 sessions - Saturdays starting in November (Nov. 5, 19, Dec. 3, 10, 17, Jan. 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 18)
- Saturday 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Cost: $50
- Instruction, practice, and game play.
- Register Here
2. Junior membership. Experienced juniors can also sign up as a junior member (see below) and join regular league play.
Full Year Junior Membership Information:
Junior memberships provide you with:
- Full season of curling (Oct. - May) in one league
- Subbing opportunities in other leagues
- Access to member practice ice time
- Access to member skills clinics and private instruction
- Bonspiel opportunities and other club events
- Cost is $240 for the Full season of 20 weeks.
- Ages 14-21 (advanced curlers ages 11-13 may join leagues with special permission, and generally accompanied by an adult curler)
Contact: Sean Stevinson with questions or more information.