Attention Middle/High School Students:
Interested in curling with us this season?
Denver Curling is now offering a weekend class just for you, and we want your school represented! No experience necessary - we will introduce, instruct, and coach you and your teammates through drills, practices, strategy, and game play. Classes start in November and run through February. Upon completion of the class, participants will have the opportunity to play in one of Denver Curling's spring bonspiels in April or May.
2017-2018 Registration options for Middle and High School Curlers: Grades 6-12
1. Saturday morning program
- 10 sessions - November 4, 2017 to February 3, 2018
- (November 4, 11,18, 25, December 2, 16, January 6, 20, 27, February 3)
- Saturday 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Cost: $65
- Registration is Now Open
2. Junior membership. Experienced juniors can also sign up as a junior member (see below) and join regular league play.
Full Year Junior Membership Information:
Junior memberships provide you with:
- Full season of curling (Oct. - May) in one league
- Subbing opportunities in other leagues
- Access to member practice ice time
- Access to member skills clinics and private instruction
- Bonspiel opportunities and other club events
- Cost is $260 for the Full season of 20 weeks.
- Ages 14-21 (advanced curlers ages 11-13 may join leagues with special permission, and generally accompanied by an adult curler)
Registration is now open (August 1, 2017)
Contact: Sean Stevinson with questions or more information.