We have several league options depending on the skill of the curler. The following are guides only to help you find an appropriate league for your skill level.
- Novice Leagues - Open to all curlers with less than 3 years of curling experience. It's an ideal league for those who want to learn more about strategy, etiquette and game play. Teams are permitted and encouraged to have one player with more than 3 years of experience in order to accelerate the learning curve for everyone.
- Recreational Leagues - Curlers in this league have typically been curling for 3 years and are ready for the next step. Novice curlers are welcomed in these leagues but will in general play the lead or second position on the team.
- Competitive Leagues - Designed for advanced curlers who who have curling experience and would like to play against other curlers in a more competitive atmosphere than the recreational leagues. This is the league for curlers who have aspirations of playing in competitive bonspiels and National Championships.
All of our leagues are "Open" at this point, however, we are considering special leagues for Women, Men, Mixed teams, Wheelchair, University, Juniors, and Doubles as our membership grows. More leagues and sessions will open as current options fill and our membership increases.
Leagues times and details:
- Click here for details of Current League Sessions
- Some leagues play at the same time each week and some leagues have rotating draws.
* A Rotating draw means that one week you may play at 6:15 and the next week at 8:30. This is subject to change as the draws are created and the teams move within divisions.
League Prerequisite: If you have never curled before we request that you complete a Learn to Curl course before your first league play.