Steps, 2017-2018 - updated Aug. 7, 2017
SKIP TO STEPS NOW OPEN
August 7 League update:
space available in the following leagues:
- Monday has a few openings
- Friday 5:00
- Friday 7:15 has a few openings
- Saturday 5:00
- Sunday Leagues all have openings
Our leagues will start again in October 2017 and run to April 2018. For exact dates see the Official Calendar
Sign up for leagues opened August 1, for returning members and August 7 for new members.
- For more information please contact Kendal Andrews
- We have several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels ages 14 and up.
For Junior Program click here which includes a Little Rockers Program for grades 1-5.
- Members have options every day of the week for league play. Leagues include recreational, competitive, doubles and women's.
Full year membership with one league:
- $536 (20 games guaranteed)
Extra leagues $276 (20 games guaranteed, *note except for Sunday Morning Social or Mixed Doubles)
- Sunday Morning Social League (*new this year!) (6 end games, 17 games guaranteed):
$476 year membership with only this league, no extra leagues at this price.
- Sunday Mixed Doubles (17 games guaranteed) :$476 year membership with only this league, no extra leagues at this price
- If one of these 2 Sunday Morning leagues is an extra league:
$206:only for members that paid full price memberships and Sunday Social League or Mixed doubles is an extra league
Full Junior (21 and Under as of July 1, 2017) membership:
- with 1 league: $260, extra leagues $130
New this year:
- Sunday Morning Social League: 6 end games, crokinole games and football watching! More information will be coming soon!
- Sunday Evening League: 7:15 to 9:15 to start in September and go through April!
- Also look for information and dates on 5 week mini leagues to run through out the year.
STEP 1. Create an Account: now open for new members
STEP 3. Member Registration and League Selection: Select "Member Registration" from the "Member Menu" box on the right side of page.
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues.
- Agree to our membership agreements (Membership Agreement, Code of Conduct, Whistle Blower Policy, Liquor Policy, Participant Release)
- Make your payment. The PayPal option includes pay by credit card. You do not need a PayPal account. You may choose to pay the entire amount at time of registration or pay in two installments. The second installment is due Nov 1, 2017.
For returning members trying to get into popular leagues, it is suggested that you select the leagues you want including first and second choices, but not pay until after August 15 and we can confirmed you are in that league.
* NOTE: Your membership is not complete and you are not member until we receive your funds. After we receive your funds, we lock in your choices. If further changes are needed send email to Kendal Andrews
STEP 4. Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Event and Bonspiel committees, Ice Crew, Bar tending, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Alyssa Schear or Phil Moir if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
STEP 5. Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."