Membership & League Registration Steps, 2016-2017
Our leagues start again October 2016 and run to April 2017.
Registration opens August 1st for returning members, and general registration opens August 14th for all new members.
- For more information please contact Phil Moir or Matt Culbertson.
- We have several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels ages 14 and up. For Junior Program click here which includes a Little Rockers Program for grades 1-5.
- Members have options every day of the week for league play. Leagues include recreational, competitive, adaptive, doubles and women's.
To Become a Member and Join a League:
STEP 1. Create an Account: Now open for all new members
STEP 3. Member Registration and League Selection: Select "Member Registration" from the "Member Menu" box on the right side of page.
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues.
- Agree to our membership agreements (Membership Agreement, Code of Conduct, Whistle Blower Policy, Participant Release)
- Make your payment. The PayPal option includes pay by credit card. You do not need a PayPal account. You may choose to pay the entire amount at time of registration or pay in two installments. The second installment is due Nov 1, 2016.
For returning members trying to get into popular leagues, it is suggested that you select the leagues you want including first and second choices, but not pay until after August 15 and we can confirmed you are in that league.
STEP 4. Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Event and Bonspiel committees, Ice Crew, Bar tending, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Alyssa Schear or Phil Moir if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
STEP 5. Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."