Membership & League Registration Steps, 2015-2016
Our leagues start again October 5, 2015 and run to April 2016.
We are now accepting membership for the Winter Half Season (January to April). While several of our leagues are full there are spots in a number of leagues (Friday afternoon, Saturday 5 PM, Tuesday Morning, etc.) that are open to curlers of all skill levels (beginner to advanced).
General registration is open
- For more information please contact Phil Moir or Matt Culbertson
- We have several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels ages 14 and up. For Junior Program click here which includes a Little Rockers Program for ages 8-13.
- Members have options every day of the week for league play. Leagues include recreational, competitive, adaptive, mixed doubles and women's
To Become a Member and Join a League:
STEP 1. Create an Account: Now Open
STEP 2. Log into Your Account: Use the "Member's Login" box to sign into your account.
STEP 3. Member Registration and League Selection: Select "Member Registration" from the "Member Menu" box on the right side of page.
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues.
- Agree to our membership agreements (Membership Agreement, Code of Conduct, Whistle Blower Policy, Participant Release)
- Make your payment. The Paypal option includes pay by credit card. You do not need a Paypal account.
* NOTE: You are not a member and none of your selections are final until we receive your funds. After we receive your funds, we lock in your choices. If further changes are needed send email to Phil Moir or Matt Culbertson.
STEP 4. Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Events and Bonspiels, Ice Crew, Bar Crew, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Jen Nguyen if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
STEP 5. Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."