Membership & League Registration Steps
Our Fall leagues will start again in October 2015, watch for general registration for leagues about August 1, 2015.
- We have several types of memberships for all curlers ages 14 and up. limited Little Rockers Program ages 5-13 runs on Saturday Morning.
- Members will have many options for playing in leagues. All of our leagues are "Open" at this point, however more leagues will open as current options fill and our membership increases. We are considering leagues for women, men, mixed, wheelchair, university, juniors, and doubles as well.
To Become a Member and Join a League:
STEP 1. Create an Account: account creation is currently locked
STEP 2. Log into Your Account: Use the "Member's Login" box to sign into your account.
Step 3. Member Registration and League Selection: Select "Member Registration" from the "Member Menu" blue box on the right side of page.
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues. league selection is currently locked
- Membership is included with League fees
- Make your payment. The Paypal option includes pay by credit card. You do not need a Paypal account.
* NOTE: You are not a member and none of your selections are final until we receive your funds either through Paypal or by check. You can go back and make changes until then. After we receive your funds, we lock in your choices. If further changes are needed send email to Phil Moir or Matt Culbertson.
Step 4. Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Warm Room Attendants, Practice Ice Supervisors, and more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Jen Nguyen if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
Step 5. Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."