Current League Availablity: SEE STEPS BELOW FOR REGISTRATION
- Regular Leagues: Friday 5:00 PM , Saturday 5:00 PM , Sunday 9:00 AM Doubles, Sunday 5:00 PM Women's and 7:15 PM Recreational
- Womens Mini League for new curlers 5 weeks Sunday 5 PM to 7 PM. January 7 to February 5. $130 per person
- Mini League for new curlers: 5 weeks; March 3,10,24,31 and April 7, 2018 $130 per person
Our leagues started in October 2017 and run to April 2018. For exact dates see the Official Calendar
- Half year memberships are possible subject to availability. Please contact Phil Moir for details.
- Members have options every day of the week for league play. Leagues include recreational, competitive, doubles and women's.
- We have several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels ages 14 and up.
For Junior Program click here which includes a Little Rockers Program for grades 1-5.
- For more information please contact Kendal Andrews
Memership Types and Costs
Full Season Membership with one league: (September to Mayl)
- $536 (20 games guaranteed)
- Extra leagues $276 (20 games guaranteed, *note except for Sunday Doubles $206 for extra league)
- Sunday Doubles (17 games guaranteed) $436 year membership, no extra leagues at this price.
Full Season Subbing Membership (September to May)
- $436 per season, $218 per half year (January to May)
- unlimited subbing in any league. Most leagues need subs every night, but no guarantee.
Full Season Junior Membership (21 years and under as of July 1, 2017)
- with 1 league: $260, extra leagues $130
Mini League - $130 for 5 weeks. Various times in the curing season
STEP 1. Create an Account: now open for new members
STEP 3. Member Registration and League Selection: Select "Member Registration" from the "Member Menu" box on the right side of page.
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues.
- Agree to our membership agreements (Membership Agreement, Code of Conduct, Whistle Blower Policy, Liquor Policy, Participant Release)
- Make your payment. The PayPal option includes pay by credit card. You do not need a PayPal account. You may choose to pay the entire amount at time of registration or pay in two installments. The second installment is due Nov. 1, 2017. Late fees apply after Nov. 15.
* NOTE: Your membership is not complete and you are not member until we receive your funds. After we receive your funds, we lock in your choices. If further changes are needed send email to Kendal Andrews
STEP 4. Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Event and Bonspiel committees, Ice Crew, Bar tending, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Dave Hadsell or Michele Page if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
STEP 5. Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."