Payments, 2nd Installments or Remaining Balances
Denver Curling allows members to pay their fees in two installments. Half at the time of registration and half by November 1.
The second installment and remaining balances of your membership / league fees are due November 1, 2017.
An overdue late fee of $25 will be applied to all outstanding accounts on or after November 15.
To pay your balance follow these steps:
Step 1. Determine how much you owe. If you know your balance go to step 2 below.
as a guide only (not everyone paid exactly half)
- Full membership with 1 league - $536 , half = $268
- Full membership with 2 leagues - $812 , half = $406
- Full membership with 3 leagues - $1088 , half = $544
(note dues are slightly less if playing Sunday Doubles)
- Junior membership with 1 league - $260, half =$130
If you don't know your balance;
- find line balance online,
- by logging into your account ,
- click on "My Information" on the right members menu,
- under the "More" tab, you will find "Payment Information"
- Paid Annual Dues? it will say Yes if you have paid all or half your dues
- Sign-up Total. This is the total amount you owe.
- Annual Dues Amount Paid. This is the amount you have paid to date.
- Please note we try to keep these up to date, but it usually takes a few days to reflect a payment.
- or check your original email reciept from when you signed up
- or please contact Phil Moir or Kendal Andrews
Step 2. Pay your account balance by using any of these options;