Mini Leagues Availability:
- Mini League for new curlers; 5 weeks; Tuesday, 1:30 - 3:30 PM, February 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, 2018 - $130 per person
- Mini Leagues - 6 weeks; Staring April 16, 17, 18 - $130 per person all sessions are FULL - add yourself to our wait list
- all sessions are FULL - add yourself to our wait list
- Mondays starting April 16, 6:15 to 8:15 PM for new and experienced curlers (minimum of one 2 hour learn to curl session or a Corporate event, new curlers will be matched with more experienced curlers)
- Tuesdays starting April 17, 6:15 to 8:15 PM for new curlers, no experience necessary
- Wednesdays starting April 18, 6:15 to 8:15 PM for new curlers, no experience necessary
- Wednesdays starting April 18, 8:30 to 10:30 PM for Experienced curlers.
Our Full Season leagues started in October 2017 and will run to early April 2018. For exact dates see the Official Calendar.
- Members have options every day of the week for league play. Leagues include recreational, competitive, doubles and women's.
- We have several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels ages 14 and up.
- For Junior Program click here which includes a Little Rockers Program for grades 1-5. The program runs from November to January
- For more information please contact Kendal Andrews
Memership Types and Costs
Full Season Membership with one league: (September to Mayl)
- $536 (20 games guaranteed, half season $268)
- Extra leagues $276 (20 games guaranteed, *note except for Sunday Doubles $206 for extra league)
- Sunday Doubles (17 games guaranteed) $436 year membership, no extra leagues at this price.
Full Season Subbing Membership (September to May) Half Season Membership available
- $436 per season, $218 per half year (January to May)
- unlimited subbing in any league. Most leagues need subs every night, but no guarantee.
Full Season Junior Membership (21 years and under as of July 1, 2017)
- with 1 league: $260, extra leagues $130
Mini League - $130 for 5 or 6 weeks. Various times in the curing season
Volunteer: We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Event and Bonspiel committees, Ice Crew, Bar tending, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Dave Hadsell or Michele Page if you have questions. It's your curling facility - get involved!
Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."