- There are several types of memberships for curlers of all skill levels
- What does a membership Include?
- Returning members that register during the first wave will get their places back in the same leagues from last season.
- New members will be able to register after returning members have registered. *New members need to have curling experience to play in DCC leagues.
*Curling experience is anyone that has curled in a league before at any curling club or someone that has completed a 5-6 week instructional mini-league in the last year. Open-house events and 2-hour learn-to-curl events are NOT considered enough instruction to be able to curl in a full-season league.
Social and Subbing/Practice memberships*:
*You must have completed a Learn-to-Curl class to practice, or sub.
Mini Leagues Availability:
Junior Program on Saturday Morning:
- The program runs from October to April
- For details please click here
Subbing: Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.
You can change your Information, Volunteering and Subbing at any time by using the appropriate selection in the "Members Menu."