Sign up for Leagues - Returning Members.
(if you are new to Denver Curling, click here )
How to sign up for leagues.
Step 1 - Sign in
Step 2 - League Registration
- Update your personal information.
- Sign up for leagues.
Please Note: Everyone on a team must sign up individually, you can not register a team. You certainly may say what team you want to be on and who you want to play with, but each member must sign up now. Simply listing names of team mates does not hold their spot.
- Agree to our membership agreements (Membership Agreement, Code of Conduct, Whistle Blower Policy).
- Make your payment.
The PayPal option includes pay by credit card. (You do not need a PayPal account).
You may choose to pay the entire amount at time of registration or pay in two installments. The second installment is due November 1st.
- Then click through "Save" on volunteering screen and you are now registered.
- When trying to get into popular leagues, it is suggested that you select the leagues you want including 1st and 2nd choices but not pay until after August 15th and we can confirm you are in that league.
- How are leagues filled?
- Your membership is not complete until we receive your funds. After we receive your funds, we lock in your choices. If further changes are needed send email to Phil Moir or Matt Culbertson.
Don't forget to sign up to volunteer. We need your help in so many ways; whether on an ongoing basis or for a single event we need you! League Coordinators, Event and Bonspiel committees, Ice Crew, Bar tending, Building Maintenance and much more. Please sign up for as many things that you can help with. We will contact you. Contact Alyssa Schear or Phil Moir if you have questions. It's your club - get involved!
Teams are always looking for a sub when someone is away or sick. Select the leagues in which you're willing to help. You can sign up for as many leagues as you wish.