As a benifit of membership you may sub (spare) in any other Denver Curling league for teams that are missing a player or two.
How to Sub
1. sign up in the subbing section of the members menu (you must be signed on as a member to see this). A team that needs a sub will contact you. Make sure your contact information is up to date.
2. Or show up any league night and let teams know you are available to sub. It is the sole discretion of the team's skip to decide if they need a sub or not.
Rules and Fees
It is the responsibility of the sub and the skip of the team that the sub is playing for, to follow the rules and fees structure.
The sub should have the appropriate skill level for the league.
A Sub :
1. must be a current member in good standing of Denver Curling (social membership included) or be a current member in good standing of another USCA member club or other WCF member nation association (Canadian Curling Association, etc)
2. one or more of the following must apply
- have completed at least one learn to curl class (Subbing is not the time or place to learn how to curl)
- are actively playing in Denver Curling leagues
- have played in past leagues
- currently active in leagues of other clubs.
Fees: (must be paid to the league coodinator or designated coodinator at the time of subbing)
- no fee for current members (not including social membership)
- $20 each time for social membership
- no fee for members from other clubs (as defined above) for 2 times per curling season, and then $20 for each time after that.