OLYMPIC OPEN HOUSE NEWS!
Come check out our house during the Olympics! (download the 2018 Winter Olympic Games Schedule)
Here's what's happening!
During the following dates and times we will have drop In Learn to Curl sessions.
- 30 min on the ice with instruction (ages 13+) and a drink for $20/pp.
- No sign up needed for a time slot, just drop in.
- We can accommodate 24 people in each 30 min time slot.
- Hang out, enjoy the Olympics on TV and talk to members about our adult leagues and kids/junior programs.
- See curlers in action
- Saturday, February 10, 10 AM to 2 PM
- Sunday, February 11, 2 to 4 PM
- Saturday, February 17, 9-10 AM (for ages 6-12, helmets required, not supplied)
- Saturday, February 17, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Saturday, February 17, 7 to 9 PM
- Sunday, February 18, 2 to 4:00 PM
Open House Info for Children under 12 years of age.
We have added a Learn to Curl for ages 6-12 on Saturday, Feb. 17 from 9-9:30, 9:30-10am.
The cost is only $5 for a 30 minute lesson.
ALL children MUST HAVE A HELMET. We will not be able to supply a helmet. A bicycle or ski helmet is fine but you will have to bring your own.
Looking forward to some new Little Rockers learning the sport!!